This page will describe management of our web site as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us.
This information is provided in pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 to any entity having to do with the web-based services that are made available by Incisioni Dassa di Dassa Mauro e Sergio s.n.c. via electronic networks as from the following address: www.incisionidassa.com.
The information provided only applies to our web site and does not concern any web sites that may be visited by an user via external links.
The collection of user data is through filling out electronic forms to request information on the pages of the site; authorization to the processing of data by the owner of this website is expressly required by the user selecting the check confirmation on the form.
Before submitting any request, users are sent to read this information that specifies limits, purpose and methods of data processing.
Categories of Processed Data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
These data are kept for the time necessary for the performance of such activities, except in case of computer crimes against the site.
No data from the web service will be communicated, except to fulfill the obligations required by national laws, regulations or European laws.
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
The acquired data will be used by the holder and/or a third party, together with which the holder provides the service requested by the user. The data will be used to respond to the request or for the provision of the service. They can also be used for informative, promotional and commercial information concerning products, services and initiatives offered by Incisioni Dassa di Dassa Mauro e Sergio s.n.c.. The communication of data to third parties will take place only in case this is necessary in order to comply with the request received.
The treatment is done through automated tools and/or manually for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, however, in accordance with current regulations. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Optional supply of data
Users are free to provide (or not provide) their personal data. Their absence can only lead to the inability to fulfill the request.
Owner and Manager of the treatment
The Owner and Manager of the treatment is: Incisioni Dassa di Dassa Mauro e Sergio s.n.c.
based in Via F.lli Quaglieni, 4H - 25060 Collebeato BS
telephone: +39 030 2510205
fax: +39 030 2510205
certified email (PEC): email@example.com
In addition to employees and consultants of the Incisioni Dassa di Dassa Mauro e Sergio s.n.c., the processing of personal data can also be processed by third parties, to which the company entrusts certain activities (or part thereof) connected or instrumental to the development of treatments or provision of services required . In such cases, the subjects will operate as a self-holders, co-owners, or are appointed or treatment.
Rights of interested parties
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we quote for your convenience:
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded;
- and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner and manager in accordance with Section 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed;
- certification that the operations in previous letters have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Changes to this document
This document may be subject to change over time (for example, changes to legislation, or the introduction of new services offered by this site) therefore invite users to verify the changes, please visit this page periodically.
Last update: November 9, 2016